Who Won the 2009
Outback Bowl

Iowa Hawkeyes

South Carolina

31

10

2008 Outback Bowl Winner
2010  Winner

2009 Outback Bowl Videos

2009 Outback Bowl Photos

Iowa Hawkeyes News

2009 Outback Bowl Winner Iowa Hawkeyes News

Iowa Hawkeye Football in 2007: What a Time to be Alive

Black Heart Gold Pants
SB Nation is doing a look back at the wacky, crazy 2007 football season (the craziest part might be that Iowa didn't even play any football games that season how weird!). In honor of that football season, here is our contribution to the collection. You ...

2009 Outback Bowl Winner Iowa Hawkeyes News

New Mexico receiver will join Hawkeyes

Quad City Times
Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz acknowledged last week that the Hawkeyes were involved with a potential graduate transfer but said Monday at the Big Ten kickoff in Chicago that he was not in a position yet to say anything one way or the other about the situation.



 - -

2009 Outback Bowl Winner Iowa Hawkeyes News

Big Ten opponents dish on Iowa's Kinnick Stadium, home of the Hawkeyes

Landof10.com
Northwestern quarterback Clayton Thorson played high school football at Wheaton (Ill.) North and strongly considered Iowa before picking the Wildcats. He visited the Hawkeyes as a 4-star recruit before committing to Northwestern in the spring of 2013.

2009 Outback Bowl Winner Iowa Hawkeyes News

IOWA FOOTBALL POSITION PREVIEWS 2017: THE LINEBACKERS

Black Heart Gold Pants
I wrote a few weeks back about the leadership, experience and strength of the Iowa Hawkeyes returning offensive line starters and how I believed that their collective and individual dominance will dictate how this offense flows, both in the run game ...



 - -

South Carolina News

2009 Outback Bowl Loser South Carolina News

Reports: Mavs Sign South Carolina Guard PJ Dozier

NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
The Dallas Mavericks have signed South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier to a partially guaranteed deal, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowksi. Dozier, who played for the Lakers in the Summer League, was a McDonald's All-American coming out of high school ...




2009 Outback Bowl Loser South Carolina News

Toshiba to Pay 2 Utilities $2 Billion for Nuclear Reactors

U.S. News & World Report
Under the settlement, the Tokyo-based company will pay $1.2 billion to South Carolina Electric & Gas, which owns 55 percent of the project, and $1 billion to state-owned utility Santee Cooper, with owns the remaining 45 percent. Payments will start in ...



2009 Outback Bowl Loser South Carolina News

Same-Sex Domestic Violence Court Win Has Unintended Problem

U.S. News & World Report
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A South Carolina Supreme Court ruling meant to give unmarried same-sex partners the same domestic violence protections as heterosexuals appears to have an unintended consequence: Now authorities might not be able to charge ...



2009 Outback Bowl Loser South Carolina News

S. Carolina's Sanford Urges FCC to Combat Prison Cellphones

U.S. News & World Report
C., discusses his first months back in Congress during an interview in Mount Pleasant, S.C. Sanford, a former South Carolina governor now in Congress wants federal communications officials to help combat the danger of cellphones in the hands of prison ...

Iowa Hawkeyes Tweets

South Carolina Tweets



5 stars - based on 375 reviews