Who Won the 1967
Gator Bowl

TIE

Florida State; Penn State

17

17

1966 Gator Bowl Winner
1968  Winner

1967 Gator Bowl Videos

1967 Gator Bowl Photos

TIE News

1967 Gator Bowl Winner TIE News

A's rally to tie, fall short late against Sedalia

KMAland
(Clarinda) -- Sedalia scored three runs in the final two innings to beat the Clarinda A's 8-6 on Sunday evening. The A's scored four runs in the bottom of the seventh inning to tie the game at five. Sedalia came back with a pair of runs in the eighth ...

1967 Gator Bowl Winner TIE News

Erin Andrews, former NHL player tie the knot

FOX31 Denver
Erin Andrews, popular sportscaster and “Dancing with the Stars” host, tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend over the weekend. Andrews and her new husband, former NHL player Jerret Stoll, began dating in 2012 and were engaged last December.



 - -

1967 Gator Bowl Winner TIE News

BN retains Signature Cup with stunning rally for tie

Bloomington Pantagraph
Bloomington-Normal's Jay Sparks tees off on No. 4 as teammate Elston Mitchell watches during singles action Sunday at Red Tail Run Golf Club in Decatur. Sparks was among the key players down the stretch as Bloomington-Normal rallied for a 14-all tie ...


1967 Gator Bowl Winner TIE News

Game Blog: Grichuk's bomb sparks sixth inning rally, Cardinals tie game

STLtoday.com (blog)
St. Louis Cardinals' Randal Grichuk watches his ground-rule double to score Aledmys Diaz during the eighth inning of a baseball game against the San Francisco Giants Sunday, May 21, 2017, in St. Louis. The Cardinals won 8-3. (AP Photo/Jeff Roberson).

Florida State; Penn State News

1967 Gator Bowl Loser Florida State; Penn State News

25th Hooten's Arkansas Football Magazine picks Hogs to finish 4th in SEC West

KATV
Arkansas State is ranked second in the Sun Belt and 63rd nationally. Appalachian State is picked to win the Sun Belt. The Alabama Crimson Tide are Hooten's preseason No. 1 team, followed by Florida State, Southern Cal, Ohio State and Penn State.

1967 Gator Bowl Loser Florida State; Penn State News

Four-star offensive tackle Christian Armstrong commits to Florida State

Tallahassee.com
Florida State picked up a big-time commitment from a big-time offensive tackle on Sunday.




1967 Gator Bowl Loser Florida State; Penn State News

Florida DB has Alabama, Ohio State at top of list, decision soon

247Sports
A 4-star DB from Florida has Alabama and Ohio State at the top of his list with a decision in the not too distant future. Bill Kurelic - 8 hours ago; 18; Tools ... 1 on his list followed by Ohio State, Penn State, UCLA, Ole Miss and Oklahoma ...

1967 Gator Bowl Loser Florida State; Penn State News

Penn State Recruiting Mailbag: Thoughts on 5-star DE Micah Parsons, potential summer commits, WR search

Landof10.com
Penn State will compete with Alabama, Clemson, Maryland, Ohio State and West Virginia. The Nittany Lions claim 94 percent of experts' predictions in the 247Sports crystal ball, with the other 6 percent going toward a non-contender in Florida State.



TIE Tweets

Florida State; Penn State Tweets



5 stars - based on 375 reviews