Man dies in freak accident after static set fire to his clothes while he drained fuel tank
Tributes have been paid to a man who died after sustaining severe burns in a freak accident at his home, where he had been draining the tank of a vehicle following a small petrol leak. During the incident, at Yeoford near Crediton, the fleece jacket ...
Fire burns down training house
Wisconsin Rapids Tribune
Chief: Firefighters still evaluating cause of fire at house with no utility connections.
Fairfield plays a leading role
It sets up a dramatic finale with Exton, Dave Barber and new contender Dave Burns all battling for the coveted top spot. Plenty of action at Denton saw a Wednesday Stableford being won by Paul Griffin after a card play-off on 35 points with N Brookes ...
The Public Pulse: Meals on Wheels will be fine
Mayor, public safety agencies deliver meals as part of annual March for Meals. WORLD-HERALD NEWS SERVICE. Council Bluffs Police Department PAR Officers Dan Stuck, right, and Dave Burns, left, deliver Meals on Wheels to Sandra Franke on Friday.